|←Author Index: Si||James Sibree
London Missionary Society
English clergyman and missionary, of the |
This author wrote articles for the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica.
Articles attributed to this author are designated in EB1911 by the initials "J. Si.*"
- Folk Lore Record (1883)
- The Great African Island: Chapters on Madagascar
- A Madagascar Bibliography
- Things seen in Madagascar
- Madagascar and its people
- "On the Oratory, Songs, Legends, and Folk-tales of the Malagasy: 1–15; 33–40; 65–77; 97–106; 169–174; 201–211; 233–243; 273–279; 305–316; 337–343" The Folk-Lore Journal. Volume 1. 1883
- “Antanànarìvo” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911
- “Madagascar” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911
- “Mauritius” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911
- “Nossi-bé” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1929, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 80 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.