|←Author Index: We||James Welton
|English Educationist. Professor of Education in the University of Leeds.
This author wrote articles for the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica.
Articles attributed to this author are designated in EB1911 by the initials "J. Wn."
- Logical Bases of Education (1908)
- Principles and Methods of Moral Training (1909)
- Principles and Methods of Teaching (1909)
- The Psychology of Education (1911)
- What Do We Mean by Education? (1914)
- Groundwork of English Grammar (1920)
- “Education: Theory” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911.
|Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1942, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 70 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.