|←Author Index: Ad||Jane Addams
|An American social worker, sociologist, philosopher and reformer.|
- “A Belated Industry” in American Journal of Sociology, Vol. 1, No. 5 (Mar., 1896)
- A Modern Lear (2 November 1912)
- Twenty Years at Hull House 
- Why Women Should Vote (1915)
- “Addams, Jane” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911.
- “Addams (Miss) Jane,” The New Student's Reference Work, Chicago: F.E. Compton and Co., 1914.
- “Addams, Jane” in The Cyclopædia of American Biography. New York, 1918.
- “Addams, Jane,” Collier's New Encyclopedia. New York: P.F. Collier & Son Co., 1921.
|Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1935, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 75 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.