|←Author Index: Be||Jean-François Berger
|A Swiss mineralogist and geologist|
- On the physical Structure of Devonshire and Cornwall (1811)
- On the Geology of some parts of Hampshire and Dorsetshire (1811)
- Mineralogical Account of the Isle of Man (1814)
- On the Geological Features of the North-eastern Counties of Ireland (based on notes of Dr. Berger, written by W. Conybeare) (1816)
- On the Dykes of the North of Ireland (1816)
Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.