Author:Jeanne Marie Bouvier de la Motte Guyon
|←Author Index: Gu||Jeanne Marie Bouvier de la Motte Guyon
|known as Madame Guyon, she was a french mystic and leader of the Quietist movement|
- A Short and Easy Method of Prayer
- Spiritual Maxims
- Concise View of The Way To God; And of the State of Union
- The Nativity
- The Swallow
- The Triumph of Heavenly Love Desired
- A Child of God Longing to See Him Beloved
- Aspirations of the Soul After God
- Gratitude and Love to God
- Happy Solitude—Unhappy Men
- Living Water
- Truth and Divine Love Rejected By The World
- Love Increased by Suffering
- “Jeanne-Marie Bouvier de La Motte-Guyon,” in Catholic Encyclopedia, 1913.
- “Guyon, Jeanne-Marie Bouvier de la Motte” in The Encyclopedia Americana. New York, 1920.
Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.