Author:Jennie Elizabeth Tupper Dowe
|←Author Index: Do||Jennie Elizabeth Tupper Dowe
|An American poet married to William Hilton, and the mother of Edith Miniter (1867-1934)|
- The Disadvantages of the Hub Club
- Down the Green Lane She is Coming
- Fickle Molly
- Heart and Head
- His Motor-Boat
- I's Niver 'Feared for my Ould Man
- A Kiss will pay for it a'
- Mither's Swate Little Girleen
- Molly, Let the Boys Alone
- The Shadow Baby
- Songs of Ireland
- Spanish Songs
- There’s a Green Grave in Ireland, 1889
- The Tryout
- Wait a Bit
- The Widdy McGee
- Wrap Your Old Cloak about Me
Works about Dowe 
- When Grandma Went A-Courting: Ancestral Romance in the Poetry of Jennie E. T. Dowe and Edith Miniter, by Kenneth W. Faig Jr.
|Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1919, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 80 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.