Author:Jeremiah Whipple Jenks
|←Author Index: Je||Jeremiah Whipple Jenks
American economist and educator
This author wrote articles for the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica.
Articles attributed to this author are designated in EB1911 by the initials "J. W, J."
- The Trust Problem (1900)
- The Immigration Problem (with W. J. Lauck, 1911)
- Principles of Politics (1909)
- Governmental Action for Social Welfare (1910)
- “Trusts” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911.
- “The Guidance of Public Opinion” in American Journal of Sociology, Vol. 1, No. 2 (1895)
|Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1929, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 80 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.