|←Author Index: Po||Jessie Pope
|Much of this English poet's work is concerned with World War I.|
- Paper Pellets (1907) (External scan)
- Three Jolly Huntsmen (1912, with art by Frank Adams) (External scan)
- Jessie Pope's War Poems (1915) (External scan)
- More War Poems (1915)
- Who's for the Game? (1916)
- Simple Rhymes for Stirring Times (1916)
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1941, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 70 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.