|←Author Index: He||Johann Hedwig
|German botanist, known as the father of bryology|
- Fundamenta historiae naturalis muscorum (1792)
- Theoria generationis et fructificationis plantarum cryptogamicarum Linnaei (1798)
- Abbildungen kryptogamischer Gewächse (1787-97)
- Filicum genera et species (1799–1803
- Sammlung meiner zerstreuten Abhandlungen (1793–1797)
- Species Muscorum frondosorum descriptae et tabulis aeneis lxxvii. (Leipzig 1801).
Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.