|←Author Index: Bu||John Buchan
|John Buchan, 1st Baron Tweedsmuir, sometime Governor General of Canada|
- Prester John (1910)
- The Thirty-Nine Steps (1915)
- The Battle of Jutland (1916)
- Greenmantle (1916)
- Mr Standfast (1919)
- The Path of the King (1921)
- Huntingtower (1922)
- The Three Hostages (1924)
- The Island of Sheep (1936)
- The Courts of the Morning (1929)
|Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1940, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 70 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.