|←Author Index: Ca||John Calvin
|A French Protestant theologian during the Protestant Reformation and was a central developer of the system of Christian theology called Calvinism or Reformed theology|
- Calvin's Commentaries—Complete
- Institutes of the Christian Religion
- “Calvin, John” by William Lindsay Alexander and Alexander James Grieve in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911
- “John Calvin,” by William Barry in Catholic Encyclopedia, 1913.
- “Calvin, John” by Charles H. Parkhurst in The Encyclopedia Americana. New York, 1920.
Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.