Author:John Charles Ready Colomb
|←Author Index: Co||John Charles Ready Colomb
K.C.M.G. Captain in H.B.M. Royal Marines. Naval strategist.
This author wrote articles for the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica.
Articles attributed to this author are designated in EB1911 by the initials "J. C. R. C."
- Colonial Defence (1873) (External scan)
- The Naval and Military Resources of the Colonies (1879) (External scan)
- The Defence of Great and Greater Britain (1880) (External scan)
- Imperial Federation (1886) (External scan)
- The Navy in Relation to the Empire (16 February 1899) (External scan)
- “Marines” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911.
|Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.|