(Redirected from Author:John Colbatch (apothecary))
|←Author Index: Co||John Colbatch
- The New Light of Chirurgery. 1695.
- Physico-Medical Essays concerning Alkali and Acid in the case of Distempers. 1696.
- On the Causes, Nature, and Cure of Gout. 1697.
- Extraordinary Cure of the Bite of a Viper by Acids. 1698.
- A Collection of Tracts Chirurgical and Medical. 1700.
- A Scheme for Proper Methods to be taken should it please God to visit us with the Plague. 1721.
- Observations on the Scheme lately published. 1721.
- A Dissertation concerning Mistletoe, a remedy in Convulsive Distempers. 1723.
- Colbatch’s Legacy; or, the Family Physician. 1733.
Works about Colbatch
- “Colbatch, John (d.1729),” in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
|Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.|