Author:John Eliot (statesman)
For authors with similar names, see Author:John Eliot.
|←Author Index: El||John Eliot
- Speech on the Petition of Right to the House of Commons on June 3, 1628
- Negotium posterorum, an account of the parliament in 1625;
- The Monarchie of Man, a political treatise;
- De jure majestatis, a Political Treatise of Government
- An Apology for Socrates, his own defence.
|Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.|