Author:John Hendley Barnhart
|←Author Index: Ba||John Hendley Barnhart
Standard botanical author abbreviation: Barnhart
- "The published work of Lucien Marcus Underwood", in the Bulletin of the Torrey Botanical Club, Vol. 35 (1908), pp. 17-38.
- Some American botanists of former days, 1909
- Some fictitious botanists, 1919.
- "Sartwell, Henry Parker (1792-1867)" in American Medical Biographies, edited by Howard A. Kelly (1920)
- Biographical notes upon botanists. Compiled by John Hendley Barnhart and maintained in the New York Botanical Garden Library, 1965.
- Ferns of the southeastern states. Descriptions of the fern-plants growing naturally in the state south of the Virginia-Kentucky state line and east of the Mississippi river (with John Kunkel Small, 1938.
|Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1949, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 60 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.