Author:John James Audubon
|←Author Index: Au||John James Audubon
|French-American naturalist and painter.|
- 1831: Ornithological Biography - Vol. 1
- 1899: Audubon and His Journals
- 1907: 'The Passenger Pigeon', reprint from Ornithological Biography volume 1 in Mershon, William Butts - The Passenger Pigeon, p. 24 - 40.
- 1917: 'Early Settlers Along the Mississippi'; in: Fulton, Maurice Garland (1917) - Southern Life in Southern Literature, p. 14 - 19
Works about John James Audubon
- Arthur Elmore Bostwick, “Audubon, John James,” Appletons' Cyclopædia of American Biography. New York: D. Appleton and Co., 1900.
- “Audubon, John James,” The New International Encyclopædia. New York: Dodd, Mead and Co., 1905.
- “Audubon, John James” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911
- “Audubon, John James Fougère” in The Encyclopedia Americana. New York, 1920.
- John Audubon in Southern Life in Southern Literature, edited by Maurice Garland Fulton (1917)
- John James Audubon - 1902 biography by John Burroughs
- Audubon and His Journals by Maria R. Audubon - 1899
Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.