Author:John James Lias
|←Author Index: Li||John James Lias
Chancellor of Llandaff Cathedral. Hulsean Lecturer in Divinity and Lady Margaret Preacher, University of Cambridge.|
This author wrote articles for the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica.
Articles attributed to this author are designated in EB1911 by the initials "J. J. L.*"
- Are Miracles Credible?
- Principles of Biblical Criticism
- The Doctrinal System of St John
- The Atonement, viewed in the light of certain modern difficulties
- The Book of Judges, with map, notes and introduction (1906)
- “Döllinger, Johann Joseph Ignaz von” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911
- “Ketteler, Wilhelm Emmanuel” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911
- “Langen, Joseph” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911
- “Reusch, Franz Heinrich” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911
- “Ward, William George” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911
- "LIAS, Rev. Chancellor" (1907). Who's Who, 59: p. 1057.
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1923, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 80 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.