Author:John Jellicoe, 1st Earl Jellicoe
|←Author Index: Je||John Rushworth Jellicoe
|Royal Navy Admiral of the Fleet, Commander-in-Chief British Grand Fleet (1914-1916), First Sea Lord (1916-1917), Governor-General of New Zealand (1920-1924).|
- Letter to the Admiralty, 30 Oct 1914
- Jellicoe's Despatch of the Battle of Jutland
- Errors Made in Jutland Battle
- Jellicoe Memorandum on submarine warfare, 29 Oct 1916
- Alexander Bell Filson Young, “Jellicoe, John Rushworth Jellicoe, Viscount,” Encyclopædia Britannica (12th ed.), 1922.
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1935, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 75 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.