Author:John Martyn Harlow
|←Author Index: Ha||John Martyn Harlow, M.D.
|Phineas P. GageAmerican doctor of brain-injury survivor|
- Harlow tenders his services in Woburn, Woburn Journal, November 8, 1861.
- Passage of an Iron Rod Through the Head (1848) in the Boston Medical and Surgical Journal 39: 389-393
- Recovery from the passage of an iron bar through the head (1868) in Publications of the Massachusetts Medical Society 2:327–347. This periodical had a very limited circulation. (Sometimes mistakenly cited as "Recovery from the passage of an iron rod through the head" due to confusion with Harlow's 1848 paper, above.)
- Harlow has taken up his residence in Woburn, Middlesex Journal, November 9, 1861.
- Harlow membership to Massachusetts Medical Society, minutes of the Middlesex East District Medical Society, December 17, 1861
- A descriptive catalogue of the Warren Anatomical Museum: 949 - Gage skull, relates the story of the Gage skull
Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.