Author:John Martyn Harlow
|←Author Index: Ha||John Martyn Harlow, M.D.
|Phineas P. GageAmerican doctor of brain-injury survivor|
- Harlow tenders his services in Woburn, Woburn Journal, November 8, 1861.
- Passage of an Iron Rod Through the Head (1848) in the Boston Medical and Surgical Journal 39: 389-393
- Recovery from the passage of an iron bar through the head (1868) in Publications of the Massachusetts Medical Society 2:327–347. This periodical had a very limited circulation. (Sometimes mistakenly cited as "Recovery from the passage of an iron rod through the head" due to confusion with Harlow's 1848 paper, above.)
- Harlow has taken up his residence in Woburn, Middlesex Journal, November 9, 1861.
- Harlow membership to Massachusetts Medical Society, minutes of the Middlesex East District Medical Society, December 17, 1861
- A descriptive catalogue of the Warren Anatomical Museum: 949 - Gage skull, relates the story of the Gage skull