|←Author Index: Pe||John Pelham
|A Major in the Confederate army of the United States Civil War, Pelham was a cavalry officer killed at the age of 24.|
- Letter to Jefferson Davis, offering to resign his commission in the US forces to join the confederacy
- Pelham to his mother, 1860
Works about Pelham
- The Gallant Pelham, article in the 1894 Mobile Register
- Promotion After Death, 1907 article in the Salt Lake Tribune
- John Pelham, poem by James Ryder Randall
- The Visit of General Joseph Wheeler to Richmond, Va., Jan. 1 6, 1899, on the Occasion of the Presentation of a Portrait of Major John Pelham, to R. E. Lee Camp, C. V., by the Sons of Veterans.
- The Gallant Pelham and His Gun at Fredericksburg
- A Recollection of Pelham
- Major John Pelham, Hero
- Major John Pelham, chapter in War and its Heroes
- The "Gallant" Pelham, chapter in 1867 Wearing of the Gray
- The Perfect Lion: The Life and Death of Confederate Artillerist John Pelham
Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.