Author:John Robson (1815-1876)
For authors with similar names, see Author:John Robson.
|←Author Index: Ro||John Robson
English barrister, philologist & academic. Secretary, College of Preceptors; Secretary of Council, University College, London.
This author wrote articles for the Dictionary of Greek and Roman Geography. Articles written by this author are designated in the Dictionary of Greek and Roman Geography by the initials "J. R."
- First Latin reading-lessons (1850)
- Constructive exercises for teaching the elements of the Latin language on a system of analysis and synthesis (1854)
- Constructive Latin Exercises (1865)
- Constructive Greek Exercises
- A Smaller Latin-English Dictionary: abridged from the larger dictionary of Dr. Wm. Smith and Mr. T. D. Hall. (1874)
- First Greek book: containing exercises and reading-lessons (1875)
- Articles signed as [ J. R. ] in the Dictionary of Greek and Roman Geography
Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.