(Redirected from Author:John Russell, 1st Earl Russell)
|←Author Index: Ru||John Russell
|A British Whig and Liberal statesman who served twice as Prime Minister of the United Kingdom from 1846 to 1852 and from 1865 to 1866.|
- Resolutions intended to be proposed by Lord John Russell, in a committee of the whole house, relative to the affairs of Canada (March 2, 1837)
- Finality Speech (20 November 1837)
- The Annexation of Cracow (4 March 1847)
- Memoirs, Journal, and Correspondence
- Life of Moore
Works about Russell
- “Russell, Lord John, 1st Earl Russell,” in A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature by John William Cousin, London: J. M. Dent & Sons, 1910.
- “Russell, John (1792-1878),” in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885–1900) in 63 vols.