Author:John Singer Sargent
|←Author Index: Sa||John Singer Sargent
- "Portrait of Henry James" The Yellow Book, Volume 2 (1894)
Works about Sargent
- “Sargent, Paul Dudley,” Appletons' Cyclopædia of American Biography. New York: D. Appleton and Co., 1900.
- “Sargent, John Singer” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911
- “Sargent, John Singer,” The New Student's Reference Work, Chicago: F.E. Compton and Co., 1914.
- “Sargent, John Singer” in The Encyclopedia Americana. New York, 1920.
- “Sargent, John Singer,” Encyclopædia Britannica (12th ed.), 1922.
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1925, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 80 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.