Author:John Theodore Merz
|←Author Index: Me||John Theodore Merz
Ph.D., D.C.L. Chairman of the Newcastle-upon-Tyne Electric Supply Co., Ltd. Author of History of European Thought in the XIXth Century; &c.
British industrial chemist, philosopher and historian. LL.D., |
This author wrote articles for the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica.
Articles attributed to this author are designated in EB1911 by the initials "J. T. M."
- A Fragment on the Human Mind (1919)
- A History of European Thought in the Nineteenth Century (1896-1914)
- Leibniz (1884) Blackwood's Philosophical Classics
- "Lotze, Rudolf Hermann" in Encyclopædia Britannica (1911).
- "On the Synoptic Aspect of Reality" (1913)
- Religion and Science: A Philosophical Essay (1915)
- Reminiscences of John Theodore Merz (1922)
|Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1922, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 80 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.