Author:John Theodore Merz
|←Author Index: Me||John Theodore Merz
Ph.D., D.C.L. Chairman of the Newcastle-upon-Tyne Electric Supply Co., Ltd. Author of History of European Thought in the XIXth Century; &c.
British industrial chemist, philosopher and historian. LL.D., |
This author wrote articles for the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica.
Articles attributed to this author are designated in EB1911 by the initials "J. T. M."
- A Fragment on the Human Mind (1919)
- A History of European Thought in the Nineteenth Century (1896-1914)
- Leibniz (1884) Blackwood's Philosophical Classics
- "Lotze, Rudolf Hermann" in Encyclopædia Britannica (1911).
- "On the Synoptic Aspect of Reality" (1913)
- Religion and Science: A Philosophical Essay (1915)
- Reminiscences of John Theodore Merz (1922)