|←Author Index: Wa||John Wade
|English historian and writer|
- The Black Book, or Corruption Unmasked! Being an Account of Persons, Places, and Sinecures 1820–3, 2 vols.
- The Cabinet Lawyer: a Popular Digest of the Laws of England 1826
- Digest of Facts and Principles on Banking 1826
- An Account of Public Charities in England and Wales 1828
- Annual Abstract of New Acts and Law Cases 1828
- A Treatise on the Police and the Crimes of the Metropolis 1829
- History of the Middle and Working Classes. Also an Appendix of Prices 1833; 3rd edit. 1835
- British History, chronologically arranged 1839; supplement 1841; 3rd edit. 1844; 5th edit. 1847
- Glances at the Times and Reform Government 1840; five editions
- Unreformed Abuses in Church and State 1849
- England's Greatness, its Rise and Progress from the earliest period to the Peace of Paris 1856
- Women, Past and Present, exhibiting their Social Vicissitudes, Single and Matrimonial Relations, Rights, Privileges, and Wrongs 1859
- The Cabinet Gazetteer: a Popular Exposition of the Countries of the World 1853.
Works about Wade
- “Wade, John,” in Dictionary of National Biography, London: Smith, Elder, & Co., (1885–1900) in 63 vols.
Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.