Author:Jonathan Ceredig Davies
|←Author Index: Da||Jonathan Ceredig Davies
|Genealogist, and folk-lorist|
- Darlith ar Patagonia (1891)
- Patagonia: a description of the country (1892)
- Adventures in the land of giants: a Patagonian tale (1892)
- Western Australia: its history and progress (1902)
- Awstralia Orllewinol (1903)
- Folk-lore of West and Mid-Wales (1911)
- Welsh and Oriental Languages (1927)
- Life, travels, and reminiscences of Jonathan Ceredig Davies (1927)
- “Breton Folklore” in volume 29, (1918). pp. 79–82.
- “Notes on Welsh Folklore” in volume 30 (1918) pp. 156–157
|Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1932, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 80 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.