|←Author Index: Le||Joseph L. Lewis
|American author and president of Freethinkers of America|
- The Tyranny of God (1921)
- Lincoln, the Freethinker (1925)
- Jefferson, the Freethinker (1925)
- The Bible Unmasked (1926)
- Franklin, the Freethinker (1926)
- Burbank, the Infidel (1929)
- Voltaire, the Incomparable Infidel (1929)
- Atheism, a collection of his public addresses (1930)
- The Bible and the Public Schools (1931)
- Should Children Receive Religious Instruction? (1933)
- The Ten Commandments (1946)
- Thomas Paine, Author of the Declaration of Independence (1947)
- In the Name of Humanity (1949)
- An Atheist Manifesto (1954)
- Ingersoll, The Magnificent (1957)
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1968, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 30 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.
A preliminary search indicated that this author's works are still protected under copyright law, and cannot be hosted on Wikisource. However, some little-known early works may be in the public domain.