Author:Joseph William Comyns Carr
|←Author Index: Ca||Joseph William Comyns Carr
Author and art critic.
This author wrote articles for the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica.
Articles attributed to this author are designated in EB1911 by the initials "J. C. C."
- Drawings by the Old Masters, 1877
- The Abbey Church of St Albans, 1878
- Examples of Contemporary Art, 1878
- Essays on Art, 1879
- Hubert Herkomer, 1882
- Art in Provincial France, 1883
- Frederick Walker: An Essay, 1885
- Papers on Art , 1885
- Exhibition of Works of Sir Edward Burne-Jones 1898
- Some Eminent Victorians; Personal Recollections in the World of Art and Letters , 1908
- Coasting Bohemia, 1914
- The Ideals of Painting, 1917 (published posthumously).