|←Author Index: Vi||Julien Vinson
|Professor of Hindustani and Tamil at the Ecole des Langues Orientales, Paris.
This author wrote articles for the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica.
Articles attributed to this author are designated in EB1911 by the initials "J. Vn."
- Le Basque Et Les Langues Mexicaines
- “Basques” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911. with Wentworth Webster
- Le Folk-lore du Pays Basque, 1883
- Revue De Linguistique Et De Philologie Comparee, Tome XVII, 1884
- Revue De Linguistique Et De Philologie Comparee, Tome XIX, 1886 
|Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1926, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 80 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.