Author:Junius Henri Browne
|←Author Index: Br||Junius Henri Browne
|United States journalist|
- Four Years in Secessia (1865)
- The Great Metropolis: A Mirror of New York (1869)
- Sights and Sensations in Europe (1872)
- “Holland and the Hollanders,” Harper's New Monthly Magazine, Vol. XLIV, No. 260 (January 1872)
- “Stoddard, Richard Henry,” Appletons' Cyclopædia of American Biography. New York: D. Appleton and Co., 1900.
Works about Browne
- “Browne, Junius Henri,” The New International Encyclopædia. New York: Dodd, Mead and Co., 1905.
- “Browne, Junius Henri” in The Encyclopedia Americana. New York, 1920.
- “Browne, Junius Henri,” Collier's New Encyclopedia. New York: P.F. Collier & Son Co., 1921.
Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.