|←Author Index: Wi||Justin Winsor
|American writer, librarian, and historian|
- Narrative and Critical History of America
- Memorial History of Boston
- “Massachusetts” in Encyclopædia Britannica (9th ed.), 1883.
- “Winsor, Justin,” Appletons' Cyclopædia of American Biography. New York: D. Appleton and Co., 1889.
- “Winsor, Justin,” The New International Encyclopædia. New York: Dodd, Mead and Co., 1905.
- “Winsor, Justin” in The Encyclopedia Americana. New York, 1920.
- “Winsor, Justin,” Collier's New Encyclopedia. New York: P.F. Collier & Son Co., 1921.
Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.