Author:Justus von Liebig
|←Author Index: Li||Justus von Liebig
German chemist who made major contributions to agricultural and biological chemistry
- Animal Chemistry (1842)
- Researches on the Chemistry of Food (1847)
- The Natural Laws of Husbandry (1862)
Works about von Liebig
- Justus von Liebig obituary, The Chemical News, 1873
- “Justus von Liebig,” in Popular Science Monthly Volume 40, March 1892
- “Liebig, Justus von,” The New International Encyclopædia. New York: Dodd, Mead and Co., 1905.
- “Liebig, Justus von” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911.
- Liebig, in Biographies of Scientific Men (1912)
|Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.|