Author:Karl Hermann Ethé
|←Author Index: Et||Karl (or Carl) Hermann Ethé
Professor of Oriental Languages, University College, Aberystwyth (University of Wales). Author of Catalogue of Persian Manuscripts in the India Office Library, London (Clarendon Press); &c.|
This author wrote articles for the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica.
Articles attributed to this author are designated in EB1911 by the initials "H. E."
- “Mirkhond” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911
- “Omar Khayyám” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911 (in part)
- “Persia” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911 (Literature)
- “Sa‘dī” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911
- "ETHÉ, C. Hermann". Who's Who, 59: p. 564. 1907.
- Hermann Ethé (1903). Catalogue of Persian Manuscripts in the Library of the India Office vol. 1.
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1917, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 80 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.