Author:Louis Charles Jackson
|←Author Index: Ja||Louis Charles Jackson
 Author of History of the United Service Club, 1937.
Major General, Royal Engineers, C.M.G., 1906. Assistant Director of Fortifications and Works, War Office. Instructor in Fortification, R.M.A., Woolwich. Instructor in Fortification and Military Engineering, School of Military Engineering, Chatham.|
This author wrote articles for the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica.
Articles attributed to this author are designated in EB1911 by the initials "L. J."
- "JACKSON, Lieut.-Col. Louis Charles" (1907). Who's Who, 59: p. 920.
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1946, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 60 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.