Author:Lucy Maud Montgomery
|←Author Index: Mo||Lucy Maud Montgomery
The icon identifies that the work includes a spoken word version.
- Anne of Green Gables (1908)
- Anne of Avonlea (1909) (sequel to Anne of Green Gables)
- Kilmeny of the Orchard (1910)
- The Story Girl (1911)
- The Golden Road (1913) (sequel to The Story Girl)
- Anne of the Island (1915) (sequel to Anne of Avonlea)
- Anne's House of Dreams (1917) (sequel to Anne of Windy Poplars)
- Rainbow Valley (1919) (sequel to Anne of Ingleside)
- Rilla of Ingleside (1921) (sequel to Rainbow Valley)
- Emily of New Moon (1923)
- Emily Climbs (1925) (sequel to Emily of New Moon)
- Emily's Quest (1927) (sequel to Emily Climbs)
- Anne of Windy Poplars (1936) (sequel to Anne of the Island)
- Anne of Ingleside (1939) (sequel to Anne's House of Dreams)
- Blue Castle
Short story collections
- The Alpine Path: The Story of My Career (1917)
- The Selected Journals of L.M. Montgomery (5 vols), edited by Mary Rubio and Elizabeth Waterston (1985-2004)
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1942, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 70 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.