Author:Ludwik Lejzer Zamenhof
|←Author Index: Za||Ludwik Lejzer Zamenhof
- Dr. Esperanto's International Language
- International tongue : Preface and Complete Method, 1888
- An Attempt Towards an International Language, 1889, translated by Henry Phillips, Jr. 
- Essence and Future of the Idea of an International Language, 1900
- Address to the First World Congress of Esperanto, 1905
- Homaranismo, 1906
- Life and Science, 1909
- Ho, mia kor' (Oh, my heart)
Works about Zamenhof
- The Life of Zamenhof, published in Esperanto in 1920, translated into English in 1931
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1917, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 80 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.