Author:Mackenzie Dalzell Edwin Stewart Chalmers
|←Author Index: Ch||Sir Mackenzie Dalzell Edwin Stewart Chalmers
KCB, CSI; British barrister-at-law, judge and civil servant. Chief Justice of Gibraltar.
This author wrote articles for the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica.
Articles attributed to this author are designated in EB1911 by the initials "M. D. Ch."
- “Bill of Exchange” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911
- “Sale of Goods” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911
- A Digest of the Law of Bills of Exchange
- (ed.) Corner's Crown Practice
- (ed.) Wilson's Supreme Court of Judicature Acts and Rules
Works about Chalmers
- “Chalmers, Mackenzie Dalzell Edwin Stewart,” in Foster, J. Men-at-the-Bar, London: Hazel, Watson and Viney, Limited (1885)
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1927, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 80 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.