|←Author Index: Mo||Maria Montessori
|Italian physician and educator, a noted humanitarian and devout Roman Catholic best known for the philosophy of education that bears her name|
- Lecture at the Educational Congress in Torino, 1898
- Address to Pedagogical Conference in Turin, 1899
- Pedagogical Anthropology, 1908
- The Method of Scientific Pedagogy as Applied to Infant Education in the Childrens' Houses, 1909
- The Montessori Method, 1912 (External scan)
|Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1952, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 60 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.