Author:Mary Anne Broome
|←Author Index: Br||Mary Anne, Lady Broome
Author of Station Life in New Zealand; Stories About; Colonial Memories; &c.|
This author wrote articles for the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica.
Articles attributed to this author are designated in EB1911 by the initials "M. A. B."
- Station Life in New Zealand (1870)
- Stories About
- Ribbon Stories
- A Christmas Cake
- A Year's Housekeeping in Natal
- Letters to Guy descriptive of life in Western Australia
- First Principles of Cookery (1874)
- “Western Australia” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911. (History)
- "BROOME (Mary Anne), Lady" (1907). Who's Who, 59: p. 224.
|Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.|