Author:Mary Frances Sandars
|←Author Index: Sa||Mary Frances Sandars
- Honoré De Balzac: His Life And Writings
- Princess and queen of England, life of Mary II
- Louis XVIII (1910)
- The life and times of Queen Adelaide (1915)
Works about Sandars
- “Death: Mary Frances Sandars” in The Times (1934)
- “Obituary: Mary Frances Sandars” in The Times (1934)
|Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1934, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 75 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.