|←Author Index: Fa||Max Farrand
|An American historian and writer on subjects concerning the American Revolution and the adoption of the United States Constitution.|
- Legislation of Congress for the Government of the Organized Territories of the United States, 1789-1895 (1896)
- Translation of Jellinek's Declaration of the Rights of Man and of Citizens (1901)
- The Records of the Federal Convention of 1787 (three volumes, 1911)
- The Framing of the Constitution of the United States (1913)
- Development of the United States (1918)
- Fathers of the Constitution (1921) 
Transcription Projects 
|Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1945, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 60 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.