|←Author Index: Pl||Max Planck
|A German physicist.|
- The Principle of Relativity and the Fundamental Equations of Mechanics (1906, Wikisource translation)
- The Measurements of Kaufmann on the Deflectability of β-Rays in their Importance for the Dynamics of the Electrons (1906, Wikisource translation)
- Supplement to the Discussion of Kaufmann's Deflection Measurements (1907, Wikisource translation)
- On the Dynamics of Moving Systems (1907, Wikisource translation)
- Notes on the Principle of Action and Reaction in General Dynamics (1908, Wikisource translation)
- Eight Lectures on Theoretical Physics (1909, translated in 1915 by A. P. Wills)
- General Dynamics. Principle of Relativity (Lecture VIII. of the above, loaded separately)
- Uniform Rotation and Lorentz Contraction (1910, Wikisource translation)
- “Planck, Professor Max” by Joseph McCabe in A Biographical Dictionary of Ancient, Medieval, and Modern Freethinkers, 1945.
|Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1947, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 60 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.