|←Author Index: We||Max Weber
|A German political economist and sociologist who is considered one of the founders of the modern, antipositivistic study of sociology and public administration.|
- The Protestant Ethic and the Spirit of Capitalism
- Science as a Vocation
- Politics as a Vocation (Politik als Beruf)
- Economy and Society (Wirtschaft und Gesellschaft)
- Speech against the Alldeutschen (5 November 1917)
- General Economic History
- From Max Weber: Essays in Sociology (1946) essays translated by Hans Heinrich Gerth and Charles Wright Mills (External scan)
|Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1920, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 80 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.