|←Author Index: Ve||Nikolaj Velimirović
|Serbian Orthodox Church and an influential theological writer.Bishop of the|
- Religion and Nationality in Serbia (1915): http://archive.org/stream/religionnational00veli#page/n1/mode/2up
- The Soul of Serbia (1916):http://archive.org/stream/soulofserbialect00veli#page/n7/mode/2up
- The New Ideal in Education (1916)
- Serbia in Light and Darkness: with Preface by the Bishop of Canterbury (1916): http://archive.org/stream/serbiainlightand19871gut/19871.txt
- Christianity and War: letters of a Serbian to his English friend: http://archive.org/stream/christianitywar00veliuoft#page/n1/mode/2up
- The Agony of the Church (1917): http://archive.org/stream/agonyofchurch00veliiala#page/n5/mode/2up
|Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1956, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 50 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.