Author:Nikolaus Joseph von Jacquin
|←Author Index: Ja||Nikolaus Joseph von Jacquin
His son was Joseph Franz von Jacquin.
- Selectarum Stirpium Americanarum (1763, in Latin)
- Flora Austriaca (1773–1778, in Latin)
- Icones plantarum rariorum (1781–1793, in Latin)
- Hortus botanicus Vindobonensis (1770-1776, in Latin)
- Plantarum Rariorum Horti Caesarei Schoenbrunnensis (1797-1798, in Latin)
Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.