|←Author Index: Hi||Octavia Hill
|English social reformer.|
- Further Account of the Walmer Street Industrial Experiment. London: George Pulman.(1872)
- Our Common Land (and other short essays). London: Macmillan. (1877)
- Homes of the London Poor London: Macmillan. (1883)
- Colour, Space, and Music for the People. London: Kegan Paul, Trench. (1884)
- Memorandum on the Report of the Royal Commission on the Poor Laws and Relief of Distress. London: P.S. King and Son. (1909)
- Life of Octavia Hill as told in her letters (transcription project), edited by Charles Edmund Maurice
Works about Hill
- “Hill, Octavia,” The New International Encyclopædia. New York: Dodd, Mead and Co., 1905.
- “Hill, Octavia and Miranda” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911
- “Hill, Octavia” in The Encyclopedia Americana. New York, 1920.