See also Osip Mandelstam at Wikilivres
On Wikilivres 
- Osip Mandelstam: "Poems", chosen and translated by James Greene. Elek Books, 1977; revised and enlarged edition, Granada/Elek, 1980.
- Osip Mandelstam: "Selected Poems", translated by David McDuff. Farrar, Strauss and Giroux (New York) and, with minor corrections, Rivers Press (Cambridge), 1973.
- Osip Mandelstam: "50 Poems", translated by Bernard Meares with an Introductory Essay by Joseph Brodsky. Persea Books (New York), 1977.
- Osip Mandelstam: "The Complete Poetry of Osip Emilevich Mandelstam", translated by Burton Raffel and Alla Burago. State University of New York Press (USA), 1973.
- Osip Mandelstam: "Stone", translated by Robert Tracy. Princeton University Press (USA), 1981.
- Osip Mandelstam: "Octets" 66-76, translated by Donald Davie, "Agenda", vol. 14, no. 2, 1976.
- Osip Mandelstam: "The Goldfinch". Introduction and translations by Donald Rayfield. The Menard Press, 1973.
- Osip Mandelstam: The Noise of Time: Selected Prose. Translated byClarence Brown (European Classics, Paperback). Northwestern University Press; Reprint edition, 2002. ISBN 0810119285
- Osip Mandelstam: The Moscow Notebooks. Translated by Richard and Elizabeth McKane. (Paperback). Bloodaxe Books, Newcastle upon Tyne, 1991. ISBN 1852241268
- John RILEY: "The Collected Works". Grossteste (Derbyshire), 1980.
- Donald DAVIE: "In the Stopping Train". Carcanet (Manchester), 1977.
External links 
||Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1938, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 70 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.