|←Author Index: Vi||Pasquale Villari
Italian historian and politician.
This author wrote articles for the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica.
Articles attributed to this author are designated in EB1911 by the initials "P. V."
- Niccolo Machiavelli and his Times London, 1878
- Mediaeval Italy from Charlemagne to Henry VII (1910)
- “Pisa” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911.
- “Rimini” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911.
- “Rome” in Encyclopædia Britannica, (11th ed.), 1911. (Roman Republic in the Middle Ages)
Works about Pasquale Villari
Some or all works by this author are in the public domain in the United States because they were published before January 1, 1923.
The author died in 1917, so works by this author are also in the public domain in countries and areas where the copyright term is the author's life plus 80 years or less. Works by this author may also be in the public domain in countries and areas with longer native copyright terms that apply the rule of the shorter term to foreign works.