Author:Patrick Francis Moran
|←Author Index: Mo||Patrick Francis Moran
Roman Catholic Archbishop of Sydney; cardinal.
This author wrote articles for the 1913 Catholic Encyclopedia, and the list on this page is complete.
- History of the Catholic Church in Australia
- Memoir of the Most Rev. Oliver Plunkett (1861)
- Essays on the Origin, etc., of the Early Irish Church
- History of the Catholic Archbishops of Dublin" (1864)
- Historical Sketch of the persecutions, etc., under Cromwell and the Puritans (1866)
- Acta S. Brendani (1872)
- Monasticon Hibernicum" (1873)
- Spicilegium Ossoriense, being a Collection of Documents to illustrate the History of the Irish Church from the Reformation to the Year 1800 (3 vols., 4to, 1879)
- The Federal Government of Australasia
- Letters on the Anglican Reformation (1890)
Contributions to the Catholic Encyclopedia
- Fragmentary Thoughts
Works about Moran
- Francis Patrick Cardinal Moran, in “Archdiocese of Sydney,” in Catholic Encyclopedia, 1913.
- “Moran, His Eminence Patrick Francis, Cardinal,” in The Dictionary of Australasian Biography, London: Hutchinson & Co., (1892).