Author:Patrick Francis Moran
|←Author Index: Mo||Patrick Francis Moran
Roman Catholic Archbishop of Sydney; cardinal.
This author wrote articles for the 1913 Catholic Encyclopedia, and the list on this page is complete.
- History of the Catholic Church in Australia
- Memoir of the Most Rev. Oliver Plunkett (1861)
- Essays on the Origin, etc., of the Early Irish Church
- History of the Catholic Archbishops of Dublin" (1864)
- Historical Sketch of the persecutions, etc., under Cromwell and the Puritans (1866)
- Acta S. Brendani (1872)
- Monasticon Hibernicum" (1873)
- Spicilegium Ossoriense, being a Collection of Documents to illustrate the History of the Irish Church from the Reformation to the Year 1800 (3 vols., 4to, 1879)
- The Federal Government of Australasia
- Letters on the Anglican Reformation (1890)
Contributions to the Catholic Encyclopedia
- Fragmentary Thoughts
Works about Moran
- Francis Patrick Cardinal Moran, in “Archdiocese of Sydney,” in Catholic Encyclopedia, 1913.
- “Moran, His Eminence Patrick Francis, Cardinal,” in The Dictionary of Australasian Biography, London: Hutchinson & Co., (1892).
Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.