|←Author Index: Ke||Patrick Kennedy
|Works on folklore, occasionally under the pseudonym Patrick, or Harry, Whitney. Associated with Sheridan Le Fanu|
- Fictions of Our Forefathers (1860)
- Legendary Fictions of the Irish Celts  (London: Macmillan 1891, 1892, &c.)
- The Banks of the Boro  (Dublin: M’Glashan & Gill 1875), 362pp.
- Evenings in the Duffrey (Dublin: M’Glashan & Gill 1869], 396pp.
- The Fireside Stories of Ireland (Dublin: M’Glashan & Gill 1870), 162pp.
- The Bardic Stories of Ireland (Dublin: M’Glashan & Gill ), 227pp
- The Irish Book of Anecdotes: Humour, Wit and Wisdom (London: George Routledge & Sons )
- Household Stories (1891).
- Fictions of our Fore-fathers’, Irish Quarterly Review, No. XXXV (1859) [offprint held as MS 282 in Madden Papers, Gilbert Collection, Pearse St. Public Library, Dublin
- "The Enchantment of Geroidh Iarla", rep. in W. B. Yeats, Fairy and Folk Tales of the Irish Peasantry (London: Walter Scott 1888), p.265.
- Legendary Fictions of the Irish Celts, (London & NY Macmillan 1891), Five parts and glossary
|Works by this author published before January 1, 1923 are in the public domain worldwide because the author died at least 100 years ago. Translations or editions published later may be copyrighted. Posthumous works may be copyrighted based on how long they have been published in certain countries and areas.|